To date, Beyond Spacetime has produced two collections of essays:
- Beyond Spacetime: The Foundations of Quantum Gravity, available now from Cambridge University Press.
- Philosophy Beyond Spacetime, forthcoming with Oxford University Press.
As well as at arXiv.org, a number of the following papers are available at http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/view/confandvol/confandvolSTESSAYPRIZE.html or http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/view/confandvol/confandvolPFSBSFQG2019.html.
Beyond Spacetime: The Foundations of Quantum Gravity – available now!!!
Edited by: Nick Huggett, Keizo Matsubara, and Christian Wüthrich
Cambridge University Press, 2020
- Nick Huggett, Keizo Matsubara, and Christian Wüthrich: Introduction
- Daniele Oriti: The Bronstein Hypercube of Quantum Gravity
- Suddhasattwa Brahma: Emergence of Time in Loop Quantum Gravity
- Robert H. Brandenberger: Beyond Standard Inflationary Cosmology
- Daniel Harlow: What Black Holes Have Taught Us About Quantum Gravity
- Carlo Rovelli: Space and Time in Loop Quantum Gravity
- Fay Dowker: Being and Becoming on the Road to Quantum Gravity, or, the Birth of a Baby is not a Baby
- Lee Smolin: Temporal Relationalism
- Henrique Gomes: Back to Parmenides
- David Wallace: Why Black Hole Information Loss is Paradoxical
- Richard Dawid: Chronic Incompleteness, Final Theory Claims, and the Lack of Free Parameters in String Theory
- Sebastian De Haro: Spacetime and Physical Equivalence
- Radin Dardashti, Richard Dawid, Sean Gryb and Karim Thébault: On the Empirical Consequences of the AdS/CFT Duality
- Tiziana Vistarini: Extending Lewisian Modal Metaphysics from a Specific Quantum Gravity Perspective
- Ko Sanders: What Can (Mathematical) Categories Tell Us About Spacetime?
Philosophy beyond Spacetime: Implications from Quantum Gravity
Edited by: Christian Wüthrich, Baptiste Le Bihan, Nick Huggett
Oxford University Press, forthcoming
- Christian Wüthrich, Baptiste Le Bihan, and Nick Huggett: Introduction
- Daniele Oriti: Levels of spacetime emergence in quantum gravity
- Jeremy Butterfield: On dualities and equivalence between physical theories
- Alyssa Ney: From quantum entanglement to spatiotemporal distance
- Tushar Menon: Taking up superspace: the spacetime structure of supersymmetric field theory
- David Yates: Thinking about spacetime
- David J Chalmers: Finding space in a non-spatial world
- Alastair Wilson: Explanations of and in time
- Jenann Ismael: Do you see space? How to recover the visible and tangible reality of space (without space)
- Richard Healey: The measurement problem for emergent spacetime in loop quantum gravity
- Kerry McKenzie: The ‘philosopher’s stone’: physics, metaphysics, and the value of a final theory
- Adam Koberinski: Problems with the cosmological constant problem